M-TECH NAGOYA Date2020-09-09~2020-09-11
Aichi Sky Expo, Japan
Date：September 09 (Wed) - 11 (Fri), 2020
Venue：Aichi Sky Expo, Japan
Organizer: Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
M-Tech Nagoya 2020 is Asia's leading exhibition gathering all kinds of mechanical components and processing technologies. It is held in the middle of Japan’s Manufacturing Cluster-Nagoya. Nagoya is also the area with the largest number of factories in Japan. Heavy industries such as aviation, automobile and machine tools are also flourishing here. Many world-famous Japanese enterprise headquarters are also set up here.
You can see many "Made in Japan" precision products and processing technologies at “M-Tech Nagoya” that cannot be seen elsewhere. One eye-witness is better than hundred hearsays! Come and feel the Manufacturing industry’s forefront.
=== Concurrent shows - Held inside Manufacturing World Nagoya 2020 ===
- 5th Design Engineering & Manufacturing Solutions Expo [DMS Nagoya]
- 4th Factory Facilities & Equipment Expo [FacTex Nagoya]
- 4th Aerospace Technology & Components Expo [AeroTech Nagoya]
- 2nd Advanced 3D Printing Expo
- 1st Industrial AI/IoT Expo[Newly Launching]
Fastener World's booth no. is to be determined.